HOST YOUR CLUB OR RIDING GROUP EVENT AT OAKLAND H-D!
- - RIDE MEET UP POINT – BBQ – FUNDRAISERS – POKER RUNS – MEETINGS - -
- USE OAKLAND H-D AS YOUR VENUE! -
Receipt of application is no guarantee of our participation. Past participation is no guarantee of future consideration.
You will be contacted if we are in a position to participate.
Please allow at least four weeks to process your event request.
- Parking Lot measuring approximately 120'x60' (outside)
- Motorcycle Ride Staging area which allows for approximately 50 motorcycles (outside)
- Meeting Room (inside)
- Conference Table seats 12
- Max capacity is 30 people
- Access to audio and visual equipment
- Access to free wi-fi
- 2 Standard Electrical Outlets (Not sufficient for live music performances)
- 10' x 10' Pop-Up Tents (Qty: 3)
- 6' Folding Tables (Qty: 12)
- Folding Chairs (Qty: 40)
- Trash Cans - Trash Bags Supplied (Qty: 5)
- Coolers (Qty: 2)
- Propane BBQ Grill (Qty: 1)
Bringing Food and Drinks?
We typically see 100-150 people through our doors on a given weekend day. If your event is open to the public, be sure to bring additional food and drinks.
Can you feed our staff too? On a given day we have 25-50 staff members on hand, and they are hungry. If you are prepared to charge no more than $7 per plate, we might be able to arrange to pay for our staff lunches.
Doing a Raffle?
We can kick off your raffle with a bang by offering a raffle prize or silent auction item! This prize would be determined by our Marketing department and valued at no more than $50.
We'd like to help promote your event to ensure it's success! If your event is open to the public, please send us a copy of your event flyer, links to any event pages, and event hashtags you would like us to help promote. Please note that advertisements must meet our standards.
- Post on oaklandh-d.com Event Calendar
- Flyer posted in Oakland H-D Customer Lounge
- 1 Facebook, Twitter and Instagram post per month leading up to the event.
- 3 Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts during the week of the event.
Generally speaking we have a few rules we ask your group to abide by. If you have ideas outside of what these rules allow, let us know and it's possible we can accommodate. If you do not bring up any specific concerns we are going to assume that your event will follow these guidelines:
- Family friendly events only.
- No consumption of alcohol or drugs on premise.
- All events must check with local laws to ensure proper permits are filed.
- No on-site stunting, burn-outs, wheelies or other hooliganism. We're sure you're fantastic and nothing bad would happen but we're worried your cool-ness might inspire others that are less-talented to try something outside their skill set.
- No use of area outside Oakland H-D gates. Please respect our neighbors.
- Clean up when you are done. Unless you plan on having your mother come and do that for you.
- You break it, you bought it.
- Vendors, music performances, entertainment and catering must be approved by the Oakland H-D marketing team two weeks prior to your event.
- All activities, including set-up and tear-down must take place during our normal business hours. Anything happening outside our normal business hours must be approved by the Oakland H-D marketing team two weeks prior to your event.
- We are only capable of handling one event per day. We are offering this on a first come, first serve basis. Check our Event Calendar for availability.
Request an Event
"*" indicates required fields